There is alot to see within your portal about the signatures found in your DNA. You can explore your results in 3 different views, all my be very different or all my be very similar.
Here’s a guide to navigating the portal.
- When you first enter your results, you will see a pop up "Welcome to Living DNA" message; this can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner of the box.
- You are then free to explore. Start off by looking for the blue "Explore in Full" lozenge on the section of your results you would like to explore.
- Let's start with your Family Ancestry as this will give you your genetic ancestry breakdown.This section of the results is designed to lead you deeper in to detail with every click.
- Initially you will see your "Overview" where your ancestry percentages are broken down in large groups. You can choose to view your results from one of three confidence levels : Complete , Standard and Cautious.
- Once you have selected your view you will notice that there is a break down of your percentages under the heading "Global." Each side of this you will notice a "Plus (+)" and "Minus (-)" symbol.
- Once you are ready to learn more, you can click on the "Plus (+)" button to be taken further in to the results.
- The next level down shows your break down at a "Regional level".
- If you click the plus button again, you will then get to the "Sub Regions".