Your DNA ancestry results, beautifully presented in your own, personalised coffee table hardback book. Pass down the generations and share this with the rest of the family.
What is in the Personalised Ancestry Book?
- This is a snapshot of you in ink and paper, for you to share with your friends and family.
- Information from your portal displayed in physical form - your recent ancestry breakdown along with haplogroup information (if you have motherline and fatherline results in your portal).
- Exclusive content regarding the history of human migration and genetic science.
- Your upgrade results will not be listed in your book. This includes Viking, Archaic (Neanderthal), and any future digital upgrades that are released.
How do I purchase the Personalised Ancestry Book?
- Purchase as a bundle with an ancestry kit when you buy through the website.
- You can purchase the book via the store section of your online portal as soon as the results are ready.
- If you are purchasing a book as a gift after the results have been released, you must be the manager of the DNA test.
- You can order the book any time once you have received your results.
How do I download a copy of the Personalised Ancestry book?
- Once your results are ready, visit the store in your portal to purchase a PDF copy of your Personalised Ancestry Book.
- Within 48 hours you’ll receive an email confirming that your download is ready.
- Download from your portal at any time, to any device.
Are my matches in the book?
- Your match list is ever changing and developing, growing weekly as our database does. For this reason it is not included in either the book or the PDF download. Besides, this book should be about YOU.
To order your book or download, click on the store within your portal.
- We ship your book worldwide. Shipping costs are region dependent.
- Please check the store for shipping costs specific to you.
- All shipping is tracked for book purchases.
- We will confirm with you how the name will appear in the book.
- You can change the name before purchasing the book, but after the order goes through we cannot make any changes. Please check the name on the order before purchasing the book as Living DNA is not responsible for spelling or grammatical errors in the name on the final product.
How long is the book?
- The results you receive will affect the length of the book - if you only have one or two regions in your regional breakdown, you will have fewer pages than someone with ten or eleven.
- Some customers will not receive Motherline or Fatherline results - depending on the test they have - and so will have fewer pages than someone with the full ancestry test.
- We’re really sorry, but the updates are for the online results only. If you are lucky enough to have an update to your results and would like a new book to reflect this, you can purchase one through your online account.
Do you have a question that’s not covered here? Get in touch with our speedy and friendly customer service team by emailing us at email@example.com.